We need you to get involved. By joining NJABR, you will demonstrate tangible support for people on the front lines. You help them do their jobs better every day.
Membership Benefits and Services:
- Nationally Recognized Educational Programming
- Reduced Rates for Seminars, Conferences & Workshops
- Expert Legal and Legislative Advocacy
- Networking Opportunities
- Exhibition and Vending Opportunities
- Information Sharing, Meetings and Collaborative Problem Solving
- Access to Security and Activism Briefs
- Timely Communication About Issues Impacting Biomedical Research
We invite you to become a member with all the benefits and advantages. We have a steadfast commitment to our membership. With our collective strength we can foster an environment where research can thrive and flourish
NJABR is a 501(c)(3), not-for-profit organization incorporated in the state of New Jersey. Membership in NJABR is by invitation only. NJABR’s annual membership covers a calendar year: January 1 through December 31.
Tax ID# 22-2994176
NJABR membership follows an affordable dues structure that enables research institutions, vendors and suppliers of all sizes and budgets to receive the benefits of membership.
All applications for membership in the association are subject to review and approval by the Board of Directors. Membership may be approved or declined for any reason at the sole discretion of the Board of Directors.
Please contact us at 609-392-0155 or at email@example.com for more information or download and complete the membership application below.
150 West State Street, Trenton, NJ 08608