In 2016, NJABR events brought together hundreds of biomedical research stakeholders to explore important aspects of laboratory animal research and to improve animal welfare. As always, our programming was well-received and offered innovative techniques.
- NJABR became an AAVSB RACE-approved continuing education provider in 2016 and offered a total of 27 CE credits for veterinarians and veterinary technicians at three different events.
- We expanded our successful 3Rs Webinar Series and provided training to a record number of individuals, with nearly 600 unique participants registering for each of our four webinars.
- In collaboration with our colleagues at the North Carolina Association for Biomedical Research, we presented the internationally recognized 3Rs Sharing Conference V and continue to be an industry leader in promoting 3Rs initiatives.
- We continue to expand the educational content of our events and were very proud to offer a security workshop that featured speakers from the FBI, well-known security consultants and NJABR’s own membership.
- We remain on the forefront of animal welfare training and welcomed 110 colleagues to our 23rd Annual IACUC Conference, which focused on cutting regulatory red tape while improving animal welfare.
Connecting the people,
the process, and the promise of
PO Box 484,
Atco, NJ 08004
NJABR dedicates time and energy to cultivating strong relationships to drive successful programming and to strengthen the community through collaboration and cooperation. Together, we greatly enhance the value of our advocacy.